WARNING: These guidelines may be out-of-date. Read this article to find out why.
The Walker Recreation Department has circulated a "Walker Recreation Stay Safe Guidelines" which provides some additional health safety guidance for players, coaches, and spectators at soccer events.
Walker Recreation Stay Safe Guidelines
- If you are feeling sick, stay home.
- There is an additional yellow line painted on the side lines of each field, ALL Spectators including parents are asked to stay behind this line. Players will be required to stay in front of the line for social distancing.
- If anyone in your home test positive, Stay home and we recommend contacting the Recreation Dept.
- CDC recommends wearing Masks but are not mandatory outside, for players, spectators & employees.
- Avoid touching your face – cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Practice social distancing when able.
- Players must bring their own water/beverage to consume during and after practices and games.
- Players must bring their own snack to consume during and after practices and games. NO shared/communal snacks.
- No pre or post event handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, high fives, or contact celebrations.
- No contact celebrations are allowed. Good sportsmanship always encouraged.
- When your game is complete, do not hang out- leave field area.
- These guidelines are subject to change before the season starts.
I hereby affirm that I have been provided, read, and understand the above guidelines and that I understand and agree to abide by these guidelines as presented. I understand that these are temporary directives to deal with the COVID-19 global pandemic.
I understand that these guidelines may be amended or revised in whole or in part at any time by the City of Walker Recreation Department.